Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ataale (EH-TAL-LEH) sidenote, remember the name.

So I am over a family memebers house two weekends ago and come across this picture calling my name from a night stand. I pick it up, stare at it and instantly the word Ataalé POPS into my head. See, ive been looking for a good, eye catching blog name. I’m new to this “fashion blog scene” and was pretty confused. My family is from Ghana, in West Africa, and in one of the main languages spoken there ” Ataalé ” means clothing. This picture sparked something inside of me because I have been thinking of a blog name for months now, yes months. I love this picture because I think everyone who looks at it has a word instantly pop in there head like I did.. Wait.. let it pop.. ok.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...